DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a electrical power up energy down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred movement manage could be additional to circuit to regulate the decent speed on the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned just before set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and free of charge of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The electrical power unit must be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree from the tank just after the preliminary operating with the electrical power unit.
six. Oil modifying is required just after the original one hundred operation hrs, afterwards once every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is usually supplied if necessary. Also a strain compen sated flow handle could be extra for the circuit to control the descent velocity on the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our income engineer to the distinct pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned ahead of installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The electrical power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank after the initial running on the energy unit.
6. Oil changing is required immediately after the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hours.